Yep, pretty sad indeed. I had high and lofty goals of getting on here at least once per week and updating ya'll on our adoption progress, our family, etc.
Not happening!!!!!!!!!!
So tonight I thought I had better update the list of those who have helped bring our little one home. Check! While I am here, I might as well let you know all that we are now officially #83 on the waiting list.
While that gives me great joy and hope, I also know I should guard my heart a bit. There is so much going on in Ethiopia right now....lots of turmoil in the south within orphanages, the government, etc.
How can you help? PRAY! Pray that God's will will be done and none other. Pray that all those involved (government, staff, etc.) will have their hearts turned toward doing what is best for the orphans who need homes!
Ugh, my heart feels so heavy just posting all of that!
So I will end with a shout out to my new twin....Lanae Pearson. Her dear friends witnessed us meeting and getting to know each other for the very first time two weekends ago, and they affectionately call us "twins" since our hearts are so in line with one another's. It is pretty cool to meet someone else who has the same passion, conviction, motivation, and more. Here's to another wonderful friendship....can't wait to see her and her family again!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment